Harvard Time Management Method to Maximize Productivity & Focus.
Timeboxing is among the most well-studied and powerful methods for getting things done. A brilliant technique both used by Elon Musk and Bill Gates, which entails boxing out periods of time to work on distinct tasks each day. This template allows you to seamlessly adapt this Harvard method into your everyday life with Notion.
How Timeboxing Works and Why It Will Make You More Productive
This technique encourages you to engage in three activities that will improve your productivity, focus, control and balance in your everyday life.
- Brain dumping: Brain dumping involves writing down any thought that comes to memory to free the mind. This could be random ideas or thoughts that don't need to be completed on that same day.
- Prioritising: When prioritizing, you list all tasks you wish to do & the three tasks that must be completed within the next 24 hours.
- Timeboxing: By timeboxing, you divide the day's main and minor chores into manageable time chunks. Try to finish the important jobs first, and then make time for the little ones afterwards.
This template includes:
- Linked Timeboxing databases: Get an overview of your daily activities, which automatically showcases what you are supposed to be doing every hour.
- Template Button: Add new Timeboxing sheets seamlessly everyday
- Surprise Graphics: For every hour the database cover will change into different beautiful graphics.