Are you ready to take your gut health into your own hands?
If you are regularly dealing with symptoms such as stomachaches, constipation & bloatedness amongst others, start tracking your diet to find out what triggers your symptoms.
This Nutrition Diary is an efficient tool for anyone, who wants to improve their Gut Health once and for all. This template allows you to:
- Easily keep track of your food consumption - either use the pre-made FODMAP food list or create your own. You can record everything from how much you ate to when, and what kind of food was consumed. You'll also be able to see how different foods affect your gut health at all times.
- Discover how different foods affect your Gut Health and identify Food allergies or Intolerances
- Gain an overview of your overall Gut Health at all times
- Decrease or eliminate uncomfortable symptoms related to food. You'll discover whether different foods trigger uncomfortable symptoms like bloating and discomfort, or whether they help improve the way your body works.
The template is ideal for anyone, who is on the Low FODMAP diet, but is also useful if you just want to - track what you are eating and how it affects your gut. The template includes:
- Linked & synched databases for easy tracking
- A comprehensive FODMAP-inspired food list
- Allergy & Intolerances overview
*Before changing your diet, please consult your doctor/dietist!
The Nutrition Diary includes: Linked & synched Databases for easy tracking Pre-made Monthly Progress Tracker Mobile-friendly version for use on-the-go A comprehensive FODMAP-inspired food list Allergy & Intolerances overview